FALLS PREVENTION AWARENESS WEEK: FROM AWARENESS TO ACTION
Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Event – 9:00am – 10:30am
Oak Park Place
2205 Midway Road, Menasha
Keynote Speaker – Dr. David Schultz, ThedaCare Trauma Center Medical Director Dr. Schultz is a graduate of Rush University in Chicago and completed his surgery residency at Froedtert/Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Dr. Schultz understands ﬁrst hand how traumatic falls can change a life in an instant and wants to help us plan to “age in place.”
Take Advantage of These Presentations and Learn More About:
• Falls – Just How Big is the Problem?
• Tai Chi Beneﬁts & Interactive Demonstration – Calumet, Outagamie, Waupaca ADRC
• Medication Management Strategies – Morton LTC Pharmacy
• Physical Therapist Tips & Interactive Demonstration – FOX Rehabilitation
• Laughter Yoga – Laughing Away the Stress – Winnebago ADRC
• Visit the Regional Resource Table
Please join us for this educational event that will make a diﬀerence in your life. Sponsored in
part by Finding Balance Together and collaborating community partners.
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Please register to reserve your place as seating is limited. Quickly register online by visiting